To apply your General Admission (GA) tickets towards a Build Your Own membership, please follow the instructions below.
Please note: If you have already purchased a membership, you will not be able to apply your GA tickets retroactively towards that purchase. Tickets must be applied at time of purchase only. Memberships cannot be fully or partially refunded. You may use your GA tickets to upgrade your existing membership, but we cannot apply credit, refunds or extensions.
Membership is a fun and economical way to enjoy the zoo all year, and we are happy to welcome you to the many perks of being zoo members! However, to protect the value of membership, there are some practical membership access rules that all members must agree to, including:
- Membership belongs to named adults only. Children and guests may not use named adult reservations or access the zoo without a named adult present. Unnamed guests using named adult reservations or using a membership without a named cardholder present will be charged admission.
- All named adults must have a valid photo ID.
- By purchasing a membership, you agree to the Membership Terms & Conditions.
How to apply your tickets toward a membership
Visit https://shop.oregonzoo.org/#/Membership to see pricing and options
- GA tickets can only be applied to Build Your Own level memberships.
- Discounts or promotional offers cannot be combined with or applied to GA ticket conversion transactions.
1) Build Your Own Pack components
|Named Adults (18+)
|Children (age 2-17)*
|Named Caregiver (18+)**
*Do not include infants ages 0-2. Each membership includes up to 2 free infants.
**Caregiver option is only available for memberships that cover at least one child (age 2-17). Cannot be used as a pass for unnamed or multiple caregivers.
2) Full name of each named adult as it appears on the photo ID that will be used at the zoo. Please do not use nicknames.
|Named Adult 1
|Named Adult 2
3) A valid email for each of the named adults who will be making reservations to visit the zoo.
|Named Adult 1 Email (Required)
Named Adult 2 Email
|Named Caregiver Email
Emails will be used for communication, digital membership card access, receipts and reservation tickets. At least one email must be provided per membership, and then registered for an online account after a new membership is activated.
4) Mailing address and phone number. Please include your apartment number, if applicable.
Street address and Apartment Number:
5) Ticket Reference ID/Order ID number(s):
Your ticket ID can be found on the reservation that you used to visit the zoo. You can also reprint online orders here: Reprint my Ticket
One daytime general admission ticket may be applied per person covered. Date of visit must be in the past. No ride or event tickets or any additional purchases may be applied. Your membership expiration date will be 365 days from your visit date.
6) Do you have any questions for us?
What to expect
When we have received your information, your membership cost will be calculated and we will provide you with a Balance Due amount along with a secure link to make a credit card payment online. When your transaction is confirmed, we will contact you with additional information about your membership!