Members receive a 10% discount on additional general admission tickets purchased. To receive your discount on general admission tickets you must be logged in with your member account.
No code is required to receive the discount. The discount will appear automatically when you are logged in as a member and your membership is active.
If you are wanting to purchase additional tickets for your member visit, we recommend that you select your member tickets first. Once your member visit is in the shopping cart, navigate back to the Tickets page and follow the directions below.
If you have already booked your member visit, and you are adding general admission tickets at a later time, just make sure you are logged in as a member to get your discount.
- Log in as a member here: https://shop.oregonzoo.org/#/login
- Navigate to https://shop.oregonzoo.org/#/Admission or choose Tickets from the menu bar
- Choose Admission (not Member Admission) to add general admission tickets
- Select the day and time you would like to visit (Note: if you are adding paid tickets to a free member visit, please be sure to pick the same date and time as your visit)
- Select the type of ticket (adult, child, infant) and quantity of tickets you want to purchase
- Select Add to Cart (the price you see will already be discounted)
- Complete your transaction with a credit card
You must complete the checkout process for your reservation/purchase to be completed. You will receive an order confirmation through the shop page, as well as an email confirmation once your order is complete.
Article is closed for comments.