Carousel rides are a blast for kids and adults alike!
Take a ride on the Oregon Zoo carousel. Each animal is beautifully crafted with 18 animals to choose from. Anyone sitting on the ride has to have a ticket, including everyone sitting on the chariot seat. One ride on the carousel equals one ticket.
- Carousel opens daily at 10:30 a.m. and closes at zoo closure time. Tickets are available onsite or can also be purchased in advance online as an add-on ticket to all general admission purchases and member reservations. On-site ticket sales end 30 minutes before the zoo closes.
- Riders must be 42" tall to ride the carousel independently. If shorter than 42" tall, riders must have adult standing next to them. One adult may stand and ride for free while holding a paid child on a carousel animal.
- The price is $3.50 per rider.
- Members receive a 10% discount. Please show proof of membership to receive discount onsite.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available, please ask operator for assistance
- Carousel tickets are non-refundable, however, these tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. A train or carousel ticket does not include zoo entry and must be accompanied by a zoo admission ticket.