New members: If you are new to membership, simply navigate to this page and use the Choose Your Pack options to build a membership that suits your family.
Returning members: If you are renewing your membership, please be sure to log into your existing membership account before continuing. Follow the instructions below but select "Renew" after selecting the number of adults, children, and guests for your membership.
Buying a gift? If you are purchasing a gift membership for someone else, please read the useful information and tips provided here first.
How to build your own membership:
Select the number of named adults, children and guests that be covered by your membership. In the blue box that appears with membership pricing select +New then enter the requested membership information.
- Named adults must be 18+ with a valid photo ID. Limit: 2 per membership
- These will be the named cardholders for your membership. Only these named adults may use the membership card(s), and all named cardholders will be asked to show a photo ID at the zoo's entrance.
- If you have a caregiver, nanny or babysitter who brings your children to the zoo, you can add a named caregiver card for $59 by calling Membership Services at 503-505-5493. Limit 1 per membership; no name changes are allowed until your membership is renewed. Alternatively, you can name your caregiver as one of the 2 named adults.
- Children must be between 2 and 17 years of age. Limit: 6 per membership
- All children must be accompanied by a named cardholder. Children aged 18+, regardless of dependency status, must purchase an individual adult membership, be named as one of the cardholders on your membership, or be a guest accompanied by a named cardholder.
- Infants: Each membership also includes up to two free infant admissions for children under 2 years old. If your child will turn 2 during your membership, and your membership does not cover the appropriate number of children, you will need to purchase an additional admission ticket for your child at each visit. (Members receive a 10% discount on additional admission tickets.)
- Guests can be of any age. Limit: 2 per membership
- Guests may not use your membership cards to enter the zoo. At least one named cardholder must be present with a valid photo ID in order for guests (adults or children) to gain access. Guests also may not be substituted for your named adult reservations. All named adult reservations require a photo ID that matches one of the names on the membership.
- If you are interested in memberships that include up to 8 unnamed guests, please visit this page to learn about our donor clubs.
After your purchase is complete, your membership is active immediately and you can register for an online account and start making reservations to visit right away!