Yes; You may apply general admission tickets towards a membership purchase, renewal or upgrade by contacting Membership Services after your visit.
When we credit a ticket towards a membership it can no longer be used for admission, so please wait until after your visit to contact us about applying your tickets. Unused admission tickets may also be applied towards a membership if you were unable to visit.
- Only one ticket can be applied to each individual person covered by a membership.
- Used tickets can be applied to memberships at time of purchase only; no partial refunds, refunds, or discounts will be given after a membership has already been purchased; no exceptions.
- Special event tickets may not be used towards a membership.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
Please contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase, renew or upgrade your membership with your general admission tickets.
Contact us soon!
Your new membership will expire 365 days from your purchased ticket visit date or 365 days from your current membership expiration date, whichever is later. Tickets used for upgrading a membership will not extend the current membership expiration date.