Please note that online reservations are still required for all visits at this time and a digital card will not be accepted for admission without a reservation and photo ID.
To share between phones with the same operating system (Android to Android or iPhone to iPhone):
After installing the card on your first device:
- For iPhone users: Search for a three-dot icon "..."at the top right of your card.
- Once you tap on the icon, search for an icon that looks like an arrow over a square on the top right of your screen.
- You will see sharing options like Airdrop, Mail, etc... Use one of those options to share your card (we recommend you use the Mail option).
- For Android users: Search for an "i" icon at the bottom of your card.
- Once you tap on this icon, you will see a button that says "share pass". Tap on this button.
- You will see sharing options like Mail, SMS, etc... Use one of those options to share your card (we recommend you use the Mail option).
- Please note that if you are using Google Pay: Due to Google's internal structure, the sharing option is not available for the membership cards. However, members can forward the email to the person who wants to download the card and use the Google Pay option as usual. The big difference between Google Pay and Wallet Passes is the same link can be used for both members.
To share your digital card from an Android to an iPhone phone:
- Open the digital card on your Android (the installed card).
- Go to the back of the card by tapping on the "i" button at the bottom right side of the card.
- Tap on the "Share Pass" button.
- Use one of the sharing options displayed on your phone (we suggest you use the Email option).
To share your digital card from an iPhone to an Android phone:
- Open the digital card on your iPhone (the installed card).
- Go to the back of the card (to access the back of the card, tap on the button that looks like three dots inside of a circle)
- Then, Tap on the sharing button (it looks like a square with an arrow pointing up)
- Once you tap this button, you will see the sharing options. We strongly suggest you tap on "Email", so you can share the digital card to the Android phone via email.